Cookies and Terms & Conditions of Sale
Please read these terms & conditions carefully before using this website. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website. These Terms & Conditions supersede those published in any prior sales literature. Orders placed and accepted are deemed to be in accordance with these conditions.
- Product specifications and conditions of sale may be amended without prior warning. Pictures of items displayed on this website are representative only, and may not be of the actual item offered. All items offered for sale on this website are reproduced parts, not original Citroen items unless stated otherwise. The majority of reproduced parts are not made to the same standard as the original Citroen part and this difference in standard shall not be grounds to deem any part faulty, provided it functions as intended. Any original part numbers quoted are to aid with identification only.
- All prices displayed or quoted exclude VAT unless stated otherwise, and VAT will be added at the checkout unless the goods are being sold and sent outside the EU. Errors & omissions excepted. Quotations may be withdrawn without notice at any time prior to acceptance of order.
- Prices charged will be those in force at the time of order.
- Distance selling regulations. You have the right to return goods within 7 days from receipt without providing any reason, goods must be saleable, in the same condition as supplied to you and within any manufacturer's packaging supplied to you with the goods. The exception to the right to return goods is for ANY goods which have been fitted or trial fitted to a vehicle or if any seal is broken which may NOT be returned unless the goods are faulty. Any credit due will be made within 14 days of return, goods must be returned at your own expense & risk in carriage, carriage is to be arranged by yourself. If you wish to return any goods you must contact us first by calling 01784 409875 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org It is vital that your post code and original invoice number is included with your request. The invoice number should be quoted on all correspondence relating to the return. ALL RETURNS FROM OUTSIDE THE UK MUST BE MARKED AS ITEMS BEING RETURNED ON THE CUSTOMS PAPERWORK. Failure to do this may result in customs charges being imposed which we will pass on to you. Please ensure that you obtain a certificate of posting (provided free) from the Post Office. Product must be complete, including packaging in the same condition as supplied. Incomplete or defaced goods will not be accepted for return. We reserve the right to charge a handling fee for goods returned from other businesses (this does not apply to consumer sales).
- Other than as specified above, all prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Shortages, damaged or wrong goods supplied should be returned within 10 days of receipt of goods. Our aim is to provide a fast delivery service, however circumstances beyond our control may extend this by a day or two. If a delay of greater than 72 hours is expected we will contact you. It is IMPORTANT therefore that Non-delivery should be reported to Citroen Classics within 14 days of order date. Beyond that date there may be difficulties in claiming from our delivery agents.
- Disputes and complaints should be made directly to us by email or in writing. Your dispute or complaint will be acknowledged within 5 working days and we will aim to resolve it within 10 working days. You will be provided the name of the person handling your complaint at the time of acknowledgement.
- We will dispatch stocked items within 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) unless you choose Express Delivery at checkout. Stocked items for Express Delivery receive priority processing and will be dispatched the same working day we receive the order, provided the order is received before 11am, and will usually be delivered the next working day. Express Delivery orders received after 11am will be processed the following working day. We process and dispatch all other orders in the order that we receive them (subject to stock availability). If any of your ordered items are not in stock, we will advise you as soon as possible the date we expect them back in stock.
The maximum package weight for overseas shipment by standard post is 2kg. Size restrictions also apply to standard post so anything overweight or oversize will be sent by courier. Our webshop calculates the carriage cost purely using the item weight, however overseas freight couriers charge by volumetric weight which is calculated with a formula based on the package size. Our website therefore cannot accurately calculate this and we will contact you with the actual freight cost for your agreement and payment prior to sending the goods. We currently use Parcelforce and TNT for most shipments within the UK and abroad.
If your package is unable to be delivered, except due to a mistake on our part, then the customer is liable for all additional costs including; return postage, storage fees and redelivery costs where they may apply.
- Goods are guaranteed to the extent of the guarantee (if any) of the manufacturers and these are offered, where available, in addition to your statutory rights. Claims under guarantee are limited to whatever amount (if any) is recoverable from the manufacturer under such guarantee. lf you wish to return any goods found to be defective please refer to sections 5 and 7 above. We cannot accept goods returned without proper authorisation.
- No property in or title to any goods shall pass to the customer or customer's agent unless or until the customer has made full payment of all monies to Citroen Classics.
- Citroen Classics cannot be held responsible for consequential loss or damage resulting from the improper use or fitting of any of their products sold by them. Goods are sold on the understanding that the person fitting them is competent to do so. We are not a school - we are a busy workshop and do not have time to teach you how to fix your car!
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you only to process your order. The type of information we will collect about you includes your name and address, your telephone number, email address and your credit/debit card details for the purpose of payment of your order. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date and we do not store credit / debit card information. All credit / debit card information which we collect is securely destroyed upon completion and dispatch of your order. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and British law. We will never give your details to any other party.
- Cookies: When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, your computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally. These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example: Recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested, Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast, Analysing anonymised data to help us understand how people interact with our services so we can make them better. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening however our website requires cookies to allow it to function. Most cookies are automatically deleted when you finish using a website. If you have any questions/comments about privacy and cookies, you should email us. Cookies used in our website shop are:
ekm_pp_USERNAME – Stores a unique reference to visitors cart contents. Stores authentication details for customer logged in section.
ekm_tmp_ORDERNUMBER – Stores a reference to the visitors order number after an order has been generated.
Third Party Cookies:
We use a number of suppliers who may also set cookies on their websites’ on its behalf. Citroen Classics does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third party websites for more information about these. These may include Google for analytical and mapping purposes, Facebook, Youtube etc.
15. These "Terms and Conditions" do not affect or seek to affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Any contracts shall in all respects be construed and operate as an English contract and in conformity with English law.